In today’s global society, an international experience has become an essential component of higher education. Purdue is developing a portfolio of innovative global learning opportunities that will engage all of our faculty, students and staff and will include dissemination of best practices to the entire world.
International Programs at Purdue University is dedicated to the development of educational opportunities, research, and other services throughout the year to foster intercultural learning and meaningful interactions between peoples of unlike cultures.
The Office of International Students and Scholars (ISS) is committed to the internationalization of Purdue University by providing appropriate services and support to international clientele and various University departments and offices. ISS seeks to enhance the academic, cultural, and social pursuits of students and scholars from abroad through knowledge and expertise in recruitment, admissions, immigration, advising, and cross-cultural programming.
The Office of Study Abroad assists students in planning their study abroad experience to include classes and/or internships that will earn them credit towards their Purdue degree. With more than 350 programs in dozens of countries, Purdue offers something for almost every student, regardless of their major.
- College of Agriculture Study Abroad Progams
- College of Education Study Abroad Programs
- College of Engineering Global Learning Opportunities
- College of Engineering Global Engineering Program
- College of Health and Human Sciences Study Abroad Programs
- College of Liberal Arts Study Abroad and International Programs
- Krannert School of Management Global Programs
- College of Pharmacy one-year residency program in Eldoret, Kenya
- College of Science Study Abroad Programs
- Purdue Polytechnic Institute Study Abroad Programs
- International Programs in Veterinary Medicine
- Office of Professional Practice
- Honors College Study Abroad Opportunities