Skip to main content

Inbound Faculty and Staff

The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) offers many programs for non-U.S. citizens wishing to come to the U.S. for cultural, educational, or professional exchange. View the complete list here.  Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country.  Please consult the Fulbright Program in your home country for eligibility requirements and application guidelines.

Inbound participants should contact, and coordinate their plans with, their desired Purdue department or faculty-member host for their Fulbright assignment.  



Return to main content

Purdue University, 1201 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-9095

© 2019 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Office of Corporate and Global Partnerships

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Office of Corporate and Global Partnerships at